A Porno Film Lady’s
21 Words To Live By...
- ONE -- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- TWO -- Marry a person who you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- THREE -- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have and sleep all you want.
- FOUR -- When you say, "I love you", mean it.
- FIVE -- When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
- SIX -- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- SEVEN -- Believe in love at first sight.
- EIGHT -- Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
- NINE -- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
- TEN -- In disagreements, fight fairly. Please, No name-calling.
- ELEVEN -- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- TWELVE -- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- THIRTEEN -- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know”?
- FOURTEEN -- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- FIFTEEN -- Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
- SIXTEEN -- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- SEVENTEEN -- Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
- EIGHTEEN -- Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- NINETEEN -- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- TWENTY -- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- TWENTY ONE -- Spend some time alone.
Bye now. Be good .
Thanks to Ms Virginia Beaver for this e-mail -- jwc
Thank you for visiting www.cowart.info
I welcome your comments at John’s Blog!
You can E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to John’s Home Page
You can view my published works at